Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 23 November 2014

Gloomville Diaries - Gen 1 - Ch 20 - Mrs Raven

Ochana had learned from neighbour Agaton Oaksdale that Aileen Gleeson, who lived in this house in the past, was actually related to Mr. Flock. He had also suggested that she could look around more at Muggerdale hood.





Lately Ochana had been thinking a lot about her Secret Mission. She really should visit Muggerdale hood again! The only house she had visited was the Raven house, next to that old tree that was the secret entrance to Flock Hideaway.


- Mom, are you done eating?
- Sure Edith, how nice of you to clean up!
- I will ask you for some pocket money afterwards, mom...

Then Ochana's cellphone rang.


- Yes? she said after picking it up.
- Hello, Ochana Mox? This is Mrs. Elvira Raven. You might not remember that we spoke in the past, you stopped by to ask me about Mr. Flock, and I told you to leave.
- I remember, said Ochana.
- Well, I changed my mind and now I need to talk to you. Please meet me at Café Lavender tomorrow night at 11 PM. Don't tell anyone, and please come alone!

Then the line was disconnected.

Ochana was thrilled, but also a little nervous. What would Mrs. Raven tell her? It would be wise to look over all those notes again, so Ochana walked upstairs secretly, to do some thinking.


Standing there in the secret office in the attic, she realized that if she had some more cork boards it would be easier to organize her findings.






The following day Ochana and Chad had a talk in the dining room.
- We really need to discuss our finances, Chad stated.
- Oh, were those bills delivered? Ochana asked.
- Not yet, but I think we should buy some more stuff to allow for Edith, Miranda, Pivian and Paula to build skills.

Ochana had been thinking that she would need a computer pretty soon, in order to write her book for the Secret Mission. She had thought that after the next bills delivery, they could afford it. She knew that Chad wanted to get some sports equipment so encourage the kids' physical skills, and a computer might be less suitable.
- Great, she said. - We also need a computer, but I guess it can wait a while. I would need a few small things too, but nothing expensive.
- If we only knew when those bills will be delivered, Chad sighed.


Well, Ochana felt guilty when she ordered 3 cork boards from a webshop on her cellphone. They were delivered the same day, and she placed them in the secret office upstairs.

- Perfect, she thought. One for each of the hoods, Upperton, Willow Field and Muggerdale. She could hardly wait to add the very few facts that she gathered this far.


But soon she would need to walk to town to meet old Mrs. Raven at Café Lavender.





Café Lavender was a tiny but popular establishment, located just behind the library. This time of night it was very quiet though, probably why Mrs. Raven had chosen it for their chat.


Ochana walked inside and found Mrs. Raven waiting as the only guest.


- Hello Mrs. Raven, she said.


- Shhh, hello! Mrs. Raven greeted. - Thank you for coming. Did anyone see you?
- I don't think so, Ochana replied.
- Good! Please sit down.


- What did you want to talk about? Ochana asked. - Anything related to Mr. Flock?
- Yes, the old woman said. - It was bad of me turning you away like I did, but this is not something I like to talk about. I'm getting older though, and my son Ollie is not interested in this stuff, so I decided to answer your question while I still can.


- Mr Flock was forced to escape, she said. - Otherwise he would have been killed!
- By who?
- I don't know. I assume it was someone at Willow Fields. He lived up there, or at least his folks did, it's a bit complicated. He hailed from the Glee people, you see. They kept to themselves for the most. Then I think their land was cleared as Gloomville grew, and the Glee people's existence was under great pressure, very dramatic to them of course!


- Oh, the Glee people? Does that connect to Gleeson?
- What? What you mean with that? I don't know the answer to that question of yours!
- I knew a woman named Aileen Gleeson, I just wonder if she was of the Glee people, too?


- Oh, Aileen Gleeson? That name sounds familar, I think she must have been the insane woman who used to talk to the old tree at Muggerdale hood. But I probably never talked to her. And I don't really know her family either. Keep in mind that it's many many years since Mr. Flock had to escape, a couple generations the least.

Then old Mrs. Elvira Raven had emptied her coffee, and obviously also had got her worries off her chest, and she stood up to leave Café Lavender.
- Please don't tell them about our meeting, Mrs. Mox. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment