Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 2 August 2014

Seagull Cottage chapter 8 - New household member

Cathrina and Alexander Wooblershield finally decided to stay at Seagull Cottage. The place is all cleaned, and just a few minor adjustments are in place before they will advertise that Seagull Cottage Bed & Breakfast is reopened.

This morning Cathrina got up early as usual to read another page of her late grand aunt Gloria Moonster's diary. The huge portrait of Gloria's mom, Luphelia, was up on the study wall.



"This morning we found Ms Prudle dead in her room! It's the only thing I dislike about running the Bed & Breakfast, elderly guests needing to be replaced. I wish our guests would stay forever, then we would never need to advertise!"


Cathrina: Yes, sure, great-auntie, but what if all your guests turned out to be even more annoying than the gulls?

"All 4 rooms are now completed, we can have 4 guests at the same time! Hopefully it will bring in enough money to allow us to upgrade the 2nd story where Ludwig and I live. We'd like to expand the house and move the entrance out of the garden."


Cathrina: So the garden door used to be the main entrance?

"It seems that the old book "Black Journal of Magica" belonged to mom. Her notes are all over the place. She obviously was involved with MSW, whatever that is."


Cathrina: MSW? What on earth is that?

Then she heard Alexander getting up, and she quickly put the old diary away.



Alexander: Cathy, what is that lady doing on the wall? I was planning to put my cat poster up there!

Cathrina: Oh, come on, Alex, old Luphelia deserves that spot! Gloria was my granny's sister, you know, which makes Luphelia my... uhm... great-great-auntie?

Alexander: Sorry to say, sweet silly, but a cat would be sweeter.



After breakfast they both walked down to the 4 rooms.

Alexander: Are we ready to advertise for lodgers? Do you think we can handle it?

Cathrina: I think so, why second thoughts? Somehow I think we should lock off the blue room, but the other 3 rooms are quite ready. We might need to stay cheap though, but we can't afford upgrading the rooms yet anyway.

Alexander: So, I'll put up a sign tomorrow then?



Cathrina: I can't wait to serve the first meal here! Do you think breakfast would be enough?

Alexander: It says Bed & Breakfast, you know, I don't see any dinner in there...

Cathrina: Well, I was thinking... Gloria served locals, too. Maybe Brad Kragger would stop by, or the parents of those sweet kids from yesterday... hey, we don't even know how many neighbours there are, yet!

Alexander: Keep the Brad guy out of here please, he seems... disturbed.



A little later Cathrina got a splendid idea... Alex had his grumpy days, and she knew a way to make him feel more at home.

She walked up the hills from Moon Trail. She passed a few smaller houses, but saw no locals. She headed for the house she thought was the home of those two kids, Sonia and Aron, and their cats.



Sonia: So, you want to buy my cat? I think we must ask Tina! She is the cat mom! She says no!

Aron: Tina is my cat, too, Sonia!

Sonia: There is only one kitten left, her name is Tina Baby.

Cathrina: That's a wonderful name!

Mrs Tostalchair: Kids, what are you up to? Hello... new neighbour? I'm their mom.

Cathrina: Hi, I just wondered if I could buy one kitten, but if there is just one left...

Mrs Tostalchair: Of course you can have it, it's a gift.

Sonia: But, Mom! Tina Baby don't wanna leave!



Sometimes moms do decide over young girls, and Tina Baby got a new home.

Cathrina: Alex! Hurry, I got a surprise for you!



Alexander: Awww, she is so cute! And so soft! Thanks, Cathy!

Cathrina: Do you think she'll like it in here? We don't need this room yet, anyway...

Alexander: Sure, this room is perfect!

So, Tina Baby is the new household member? Right after dark, they heard someone knocking on the frontdoor, and they both rushed downstairs...



A man was standing outside, right between two suitcases.

Cathrina: Yes?

Hank Hoonk: Seagull Cottage Bed & Breakfast!

Cathrina: Uhm, yes, guess so... who are you?

Hank Hoonk: Who am I? Is that how you greet new guests?



Cathrina: Well, you need a room? Is that it?

Hank Hoonk: Of course I need a room! Why else would I be knocking on your door at night?

Alexander: Please enter! You've come to the right place, Mister!

Hank Hoonk: Blue is my favourite colour! Or purple, even! I missed those lovely wallpapers!

Cathrina looked at Alexander. And Alexander looked at Cathrina. Then they both looked at Hank Hoonk, and then at the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment